“…Long-range multiple rocket launcher for indirect fire. Zenit fires 2 heavy rockets per shot and deals area damage. Effective against groups of enemies, but cannot fire at targets closer than 300 meters…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Zenit||NEXT >>|
|Damage||1,344 per rocket|| Manual
|Range||Minimum: 300 meters
Maximum: 1,100 meters
|Reload||15 seconds|| Magazine
|Capacity||18 rockets|| AOE
|Unload||17.2 seconds|| Artillery
The Zenit is an artillery weapon that fires in a high arc, similar to the Noricum. It has a maximum range of 1,100 meters but cannot target enemies within a 300m radius. The Zenit fires with slow-moving projectiles that have a 25-meter explosion radius, dealing splash damage towards enemy bots. Due to its slow projectile speed the Zenit is best used against slow-moving or stationary enemies that are sniping such as Butch, Raijin, Natasha, or Fury.
This weapon is useful when first starting out in the lower leagues, and overall It is advised not to invest in this weapon as other long-range weapons such as the Kang Dae are much more efficient and better at providing support to your teammates.
- The first scenario is when an enemy robot has positioned themselves on elevated terrain, obstacle, or another robot directly in front of the weapon and caught in the arc trajectory
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74HDdMIlCYk scenario execution 3:40
- The second scenario is near a wall which you also happen to be near, due to the 25m AoE, if you fire at the wall, you will inflict damage to any nearby enemies
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74HDdMIlCYk scenario execution 4:20
- The third scenario is entirely based on your opponent's terrible luck and witlessness. If your opponent manages to land on top of your robot, they will be hit by the rockets inevitably.
Pros and Cons
- Good splash range, making you able to hit multiple robots at once and hit targets behind cover (in some cases)
- Good against slow moving or stationary enemies
- Bypasses physical shields due to splash damage
- Cannot hit enemies that are 300 meters or closer
- Very low rocket speed means hitting moving targets is unlikely
- Useless when targeting an energy shield (as it regenerates too quickly)
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 13 days 16 hours⟶11 days|
|4.7.0||Total Upgrade Time: 16 days 15 hours 48 minutes⟶13 days 16 hours|
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Time: 16 days 16 hours⟶16 days 15 hours 48 minutes|
|3.0.1||Minimum range reduced from 500 meters to 300 meters|
Reload time reduced from 22 seconds to 15 seconds
|2.5.0||Reload time reduced to 22 seconds|
|0.9.1||Damage increased by 30%|
|0.9.0||Velocity of shells increased by 50%|
Minimum shooting range decreased from 600 meters to 500 meters
|0.8.6||Weapon was added to the game|
- The Zenit is a family of Russian-type space-launch rockets used to carry fuel, or act as a main booster. It is commonly known for being used on Spacecraft used to deliver necessities for Russian Cosmonauts out to space stations.
- While it is also an artillery weapon like the Noricum, the Noricum has a much steeper firing arc than the Zenit. Due to this, the Noricum actually is able to be used much closer to an obstructing building than the Zenit.
- “Zenit” in Russian means “Zenith”.