|THIS PAGE HAS BEEN LOCKED|
ONLY REGISTERED MEMBERS MAY ADD CONTENT TO THIS PAGE
Components for available robots and weapons can be produced in 1 or 3 day options. With the 1 day option being more cost effective. Like robot and equipment upgrades, gold can be used to speed up production. Players can also convert components into different components for silver (weapon components can only be converted into weapon components, and robot components only into robot components).
It is advised to not be over-ambitious and prioritize acquisitions (select one thing you really want and priorities its acquisition over other, less-important ones) due to the extremely high silver cost and long production times.
Leveling up the Workshop gives you a silver reward (the higher the level the more silver rewarded).
A pilot level of 21 is required to unlock the Workshop.
- All cost values are in Ag.
Only robot components can be converted to components for another robot, and weapon components to components to another weapon (robot components cannot be converted to weapon components, and vice versa).
Initial components (of a particular robot or weapon) with the same value, or greater than the value of final components (of a particular robot or a weapon) are converted at a 50/20 ratio (for example, 50 initial components from a robot worth $50-$100 can be converted into 20 components of robot worth $50 or less). However, if the value of the initial components is less than the value of the final components it is converted at a 50/10 ratio. Due to this it is recommended to focus on converting your more valuable components (if unwanted) to take advantage of the better conversion rate.
These are the costs (in one conversion attempt) of converting any robot or weapon component type (regardless of how valuable the initial components are), to a robot or weapon component type with the values shown below.
$40 or 5,000 Au
- 10-110 components: 500,000 Ag
- 120 components: 525,000 Ag
- For every 10 components over 120: 43,750 Ag extra
$50 or 6,500 Au
- 10-80 components: 500,000 Ag
- 90 components: 506,250 Ag
- For every 10 components over 90: 56,250 Ag extra
$60 or 7,500 Au
- 10-80 components: 500,000 Ag
- 90 components: 562,500 Ag
- For every 10 components over 90: 62,500 Ag extra
- 10-60 components: 500,000
- For every 10 components over 60: 83,330 Ag extra
- 10-40 components: 500,000
- 50 components: 604,165
- For every 10 components past 50: 120,830 Ag extra
- The use of 3 day component producing is not recommended because it take more silver and give you less component
- The use of conversion in component is cost too expensive and give you a tiny amount of component
- Produce many difference equipment is not recommended, focus on one thing only
- All progress made in Workshop 1.0 was transferred to Workshop 2.0.
- All unspent Workshop Points (from the original Workshop) were automatically converted into Black Market keys (1 key for every 5 unspent Workshop Points).
- There originally was a daily bonus task that rewards you with 500,000 silver for producing 600 components (of any kind).