“…Four-legged support robot. Stationary mode allows it to repair nearby allies, while two heavy weapons make it a formidable enemy on the battlefield…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Weyland||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Player Level|
|Default Weapons||2x Kang Dae|
|MODULE SLOTS||LEGENDARY PILOTS|
|OTHER||3D ROBOT MODEL|
|Wiki Class||Heavy||Link here (external site)|
|WORKSHOP PRODUCTION INFORMATION|
|1 Day Cost||3 Day Cost|
This robot's ability is called Repair Mode. The Weyland elevates its hull and becomes stationary, activating a 100-meter radius healing aura (the green circle surrounding the Weyland) that repairs all allies inside, including the robot itself. The healing aura repairs robots at a fixed amount of hit points per second (see table), the higher the robot's level, the more hit points it can repair per second). A robot's hit points can only be repaired up to 80% of any damage taken, so it is not possible to be fully repaired.
The Weyland is relatively vulnerable as it does not have a fast speed or movement abilities such as the Pursuer or Griffin, or in-built shields, such as the Lancelot or Carnage. Additionally, it has a large frame very similar to that of the Raijin. However, unlike the Raijin, it doesn't have a built-in shield, firepower boost, or a near bottomless health pool. This makes the Weyland a large target to hit, with little chance of being able to avoid or block any incoming fire.
As such, it is recommended to stick to as much cover as possible in a Weyland, as that will allow the Weyland to activate repair mode with little repercussions, allowing for Weyland to heal the highest number of both health points and friendly robots.
A Weyland is most effective when stationed near teammates guarding an important area (e.g. the center beacon), allowing them to repel enemy attackers whilst being healed and providing effective support fire.
Some effective builds for the Weyland are:
Close Range (350m or less)
Long Range (800-1,000m)
- Using double Zenits is also not recommended due to relatively low damage and low accuracy. Unless in significant numbers (3+), Zenits aren't particularly useful in the current meta, but have their advantages in low-mid leagues
- The use of double Nashorns or Kang Daes is not recommended mainly because the Nashorn has lower burst DPS than a Trebuchet (which is the main sniping weapon in mid-high leagues), a much slower projectile speed and cannot bypass energy shields (which are also common in mid-high leagues). The Kang Dae, whilst more powerful and more commonly used, is nevertheless inferior to the Trebuchet for these reasons, but by less.
- Using two Tridents is a decent and cost-effective mid-range build, however, it is outclassed by the Zeus and Dragoon due to the lower damage and higher reload time.
Note: It is advised to usually have a Weyland equipped with close-mid range weapons so it has the firepower to defend itself and its teammates, as it will nearly always be most effective supporting teammates equipped with brawlers and knife-fighters (which do the brunt of the fighting).
Mark I Statistics
Repair (per second)
Mark II Statistics
Note: Level 12 Mark I is required to upgrade (purchase) to Mark II.
Repair (per second)
|5.0||Durability increased by 6%|
|Ability repair per second increased by 7%|
|Repair radius increased from 75 meters → 100 meters|
|Mode switch speed increased|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 49 days 8 hours 30 minutes⟶34 days 1 hour|
|4.7.0||New skin: Reanimator (Community)|
|Total Upgrade Time: 58 days 17 hours⟶49 days 8 hours 30 minutes|
|4.6||Bug fix: Repair no longer fails to work in certain circumstances|
|Total Upgrade Time: 64 days 17 hours⟶58 days 17 hours|
|4.3||New skin: Ao|
|Durability increased by 18%|
|Speed increased by 13%|
|Repair ability increased by 24%|
|4.1||Bug fix: Can no longer become invincible with 0 HP|
|4.0||Robot was added to the game|
Paint Jobs Available For Purchase
- Assuming a player can manage 250,000 Ag per battle, it would take 795 battles (5 days 12 hours 30 minutes of continuous play) to earn enough silver to upgrade Weyland to level 12.
- When Weyland activates its ability, a green circle appears around it to show the radius of repairing.
- The Weyland is one of five quadrupedal robots, the others being the Raijin, the Rayker, the Invader and the Fujin.
- The Weyland is one of three robots that can climb up <90 and some 90-degree obstacles, the other two are the Rayker and the Raijin.
- This robot is one of three robots that are able to repair allies or itself, the others being the Mender and the Tyr.
- When the robot goes into repair mode, it makes a sound similar to a wrench spinning a nut.
- Click here for a 3D image of this robot.
- At the top of Weyland "head" (Reanimator skin), there are two words: RED ROOSTER (the creator of Weyland's Reanimator skin and Mender's Medic skin).
|( C )||.....ROBOTS||( • )|
|Ao Guang • Ao Jun • Ao Qin • Ares • Behemoth • Blitz • Bolt • Bulgasari • Bulwark • Butch • Carnage • Cerberus • Destrier • Doc • Falcon • Fenrir • Fujin • Fury • Galahad • Gl. Patton • Griffin • Hades • Haechi • Hellburner • Hover • Inquisitor • Invader • Jesse • Kumiho • Leech • Leo • Loki • Mender • Mercury • Nemesis • Nightingale • Phantom • Pursuer • Raijin • Ravana • Raven • Rayker • Rhino • Rogatka • Spectre • Stalker • Tyr • Vityaz • Weyland|
|( C )||.....LIMITED EDITION||( • )|
|Robots • Ancient Tyr • Arachnid Invader • Deathwing Ao Jun • Eldritch Ares • Frozen Leech • Giftbringer Fenrir • Imperial Hades • Scavenger Griffin • Stellar Phantom|
|Equipment • Candy Viper • Dragon Blaze • Dragon Calamity • Dragon Dragoon • Dragon Marquess • Freedom Avalanche • Freedom Hussar • Freedom Igniter • Sinister Cryo • Sinister Glacier • Sinister Rime • Sinister Pulsar • Stellar Halo • Yan-di Avenger • Yan-di Corona|
|( C )||.....UNAVAILABLE/RETIRED||( • )|
|Boa • Golem • Schutze|
|( C )||.....EQUIPMENT||( • )|
|Light • Aphid • Arbalest • Blaze • Gekko • Gust • Halo • Magnum • Marquess • Molot • Noricum • Pin • Pinata • Punisher • Rime • Shredder • Spark • Sting • Spiral|
|Medium • Atomizer • Ballista • Corona • Cryo • Hussar • Hydra • Igniter • Ion • Molot T • Orkan • Pulsar • Punisher T • Scourge • Shocktrain • Storm • Taran • Tulumbas • Vortex • Wasp|
|Heavy • Avalanche • Avenger • Calamity • Chimera • Dragoon • Ember • Exodus • Flux • Glacier • Glory • Kang Dae • Nashorn • Redeemer • Tempest • Thermite • Thunder • Trebuchet • Trident • Viper • Zenit • Zeus|
|( C )||.....MODULES||( • )|
|Active • Advanced Repair Unit • Death Mark • Lock-Down Ammo • Phase Shift • Quantum Radar • Repair Unit • Shieldbreaker|
|Passive • Anticontrol • Armor Kit • Battle Born • Fortifier • Heavy Armor Kit • Last Stand • Nuclear Reactor • Thermonuclear Reactor|
|( C )||.....TITANS||( • )|
|Ao Ming • Arthur • Kid|
|( C )||.....TITAN EQUIPMENT||( • )|
|Alpha • Gendarme • Tsar • Vengeance|
|Beta • Cuirassier • Retaliator • Rupture|
|( C )||.....TITAN MODULES||( • )|
|Titan Armor Kit • Plated Armor Kit • Singular Reactor • Antimatter Reactor|