“…Heavy hardpoint is placed on the side which allows for uninterrupted fire from cover…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Vityaz||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Exp Level|
|Armaments||Standard Paint Jobs|
|Hardpoints||2× Light + 1× Heavy|
|Default Weapons||2× Punisher + 1× Thunder|
|Module Slots||Legendary Paint Jobs|
A versatile and balanced robot, the Vityaz is good for beginner players in the lower leagues.
Its average durabilty and groundspeed coupled with 1 heavy and 2 light hardpoints allows the Vityaz to serve in multiple roles. The elevated position of the heavy hardpoint on its right shoulder allows the Vityaz to effectively corner-shoot while the left side of its hull remains in cover.
These are some recommended setups for the Vityaz:
Note: When "Opt." is next to a slot type, it refers to one of the multiple options that can be used in combination with the other weapon(s) slot type(s).
Each slot type is filled with only one particular weapon. For example, if a robot has 3 lights all three of those slots are filled with Pinatas, as mixing weapons of the different ammunition types is not recommended.
Close Range (350m or less)
Long Range (800-1,000m)
- The use of more valuable equipment because there are better platforms for mounting premium equipment.
Mark I Statistics
|11||157,000||42||8,000,000||1 day 2 hours|
|12||167,000||42||13,000,000||1 day 4 hours|
|Totals||31,970,000||5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
Mark II Statistics
Note: Level 12 Mark I is required to enhance (purchase) to Mark II.
|Totals||31,750,000||5 days 16 hours|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 7 days 3 hours 35 minutes⟶5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
|4.7.0||Modules slots changed from 1 passive slot → 0 passive slots|
Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 13 hours 35 minutes⟶7 days 3 hours 35 minutes
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 32,030,000 Ag⟶31,970,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 9 hours 20 minutes⟶8 days 13 hours 35 minutes
|3.0.1||Durability increased by 10%|
|2.8.0||New skin: Kirin|
|1.6.0||Speed increased from 41 km/h to 42 km/h|
|0.9.0||Armor increased by 20%|
|0.8.1||Speed increased by 10%|
|0.3.0||Increased strength at all levels|
|0.1.0||Robot was added to the game|
- The Vityaz is possibly the most iconic and recognizable robot in the game, being present on the logo and most of the advertisements.
- The name Vityaz means "Knight" in Russian.
- Since update 0.9.0, the Vityaz has been upgraded in both speed and armor points, making it a very potent close-combat fighter or essentially an altered version of the Boa.
- There are two visible "52" markings on Vityaz's "bottom" and left shoulder. Also, it has the marking of Russia's airborne forces emblem near "head", thus making it possible that design is loosely based on Kamov KA-52 airborne helicopter.
- Every robot in the RUS faction so far is based on some kind of aircraft.
- In a previous logo of War Robots, the Vityaz was seen with two Punishers and a Nashorn.
- The Vityaz is comparable to the Golem, as it has similar firepower and speed.