“…Super-heavy artillery system. It's high rate of fire makes it a good choice for combat at close and medium range. Kinetic projectiles deal increased damage to physical shields.…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Vengeance||NEXT >>|
|Damage||2,080 per round||Manual|
|Capacity||110 rounds||Acceleration Mode|
|Unload||18.5 seconds||Defense Mitigation|
Pros and Cons
- Huge DPS in close range (300m or less)
- Double damage to physical shields
- If it fires for 3 seconds straight, it begins to fire at 1.5x the speed
- Painful damage, especially with its accuracy
- 500m range allows engagement at mid-ranges
- Defense Mitiagtion allows partial to full negation of damage resistance
- Cannot penetrate any shield
- Marginally less damage at far range
- The whole magazine needs to be empty in order to reload
- Alpha weapon-unable to be mounted on standard robots, forcing it to lose its vertasility
It can be used to take out other players from further away quickly with the quick firing speed. When it gets to Acceleration mode it can take out most light robots relatively quickly. It can shoot over walls (For now all titans mount it on the top) and deal massive damage to players while making the titan harder to shoot.
- The damage column shows the damage for each individual round (out of 110 rounds)
Defense Mitigation (%)
Defense mitigation is an exclusive weapon attribute (currently only available on alpha and beta weaponry) that allows the weapon's projectiles to bypass a certain % of an enemy robot\titan's overall damage resistance.
Accuracy By Distance
|150 meters or less||100%|
|5.6.1||Defense mitigation increased (maximum from 25% → 100%)|
|5.6.0||Weapon was added to the game|
- Vengeance looks like 2 Tempest stacked on top of each other.
- There is a bug regarding this weapon: when the target is moving fast and crosshair is on the hitbox, sometimes the Vengeance won't aim at the targeted robot.