“…An auxiliary firearm that hits opponents with a large canister charge. Has low accuracy, but huge firepower. Ideal for medium to close range combat…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Squall||NEXT >>|
|Damage||438 per charge|| Manual
|Range||500 meters|| Volley
|Reload||24 seconds|| RWF
|Capacity||12 kinetic rounds|| Close Combat
|Unload||25 seconds|| Defense Mitigation
For this weapon, it is best to use a fast moving titan such as Minos or Nodens. An Arthur with a titan accelerator may also work, because it can use its shield to get in close. These weapon have a range of 500 meters, but with an optimal range of 75 meters. It does very little damage at a long distance.
Pros and Cons
- Extremely powerful canister charges prove effective in knife-fights
- Kinetic projectiles deplete physical and energy shield HP quickly
- Good for fighting against enemy Titans due to their big hitbox
- Reload-while-firing attribute gives semi-sustained fire against enemies
- Ineffective against small targets
- Damage is marginally reduced at range
- Beta weapon-can only be mounted on Titans
Statistics (Needs Info)
- The damage column shows the damage of each individual charge (out of 220 charges)
- Damage column is per individual charge - note that Cyclone fires 10 charges per second.
Defense Mitigation (%)
Defense mitigation is an exclusive weapon attribute (currently only available on alpha and beta weaponry) that allows the weapon's projectiles to bypass a certain % of an enemy robot/titan's overall damage resistance.
|6.6.0||Weapon was added to the game|