|THIS IS A COMMUNITY PAGE|
IT IS OPEN TO EDITS FROM ANYONE
“…Light energy system that electrocutes enemies with an electric charge. Damage increases as the distance decreases. Evaporates targets at close range in no time…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||42||Spark||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||10,000 or 7,500|
|Damage||117 per charge|| Lock-on
|Range||600 meters|| Automatic
|Reload||5 seconds|| Magazine
|Capacity||85 charges|| Close Combat
|Workshop Production Information|
|1 Day Cost||3 Day Cost|
This laser weapon is essentially a light version of the Scourge and Calamity, sharing the same range (600 meters) and damage type, as well as the same cycle time and requiring a target lock. Also, like the Scourge and Calamity, it deals more damage the closer you are to the target. With this considered, it can be used effectively for mid-range support and occasionally for brawling.
This weapon fires an electrical arc, somewhat similar to the Gekko's laser beam, however the Spark's beam stays attached to the locked on target, even if the weapon is at an angle (not pointed directly at the target). This makes it an effective counter against robots with the Dash ability, as the only way to avoid it is to find proper cover.
The Spark shares an issue with the Scourge -- it has to empty its clip in order to reload, meaning this weapon must be fully discharged while locked onto a target before reloading. A single Spark is not that powerful, but can be irritating. Pairing it with either more Sparks, Calamities or Scourges is recommended.
Pros and Cons
- Energy attribute allows it to penetrate energy barriers
- Lock-on attribute makes it extremely hard to miss
- Critical damage at close range (300 meters or less)
- 600-meter maximum range allows mid-range combat
- Extremely good at sustained combat
- Ineffective against physical shields
- Damage is barely noticeable at range
- Needs to empty entire clip in order to reload
|MK3||Damage per shot||Damage per magazine||DPS||Damage per particle|
Damage By Distance
|Range||Damage % (+/-)|
|50 meters or less||+137%|
*Green: Increase in damage
*Red: Decrease in damage
- This data was tested in-game on flat terrain
- Values can vary slightly; elevation changes and the size (frame) of the target can effect the damage output %.
|7.1.0||New limited edition model: Composite Spark|
|6.3.0||Damage reduced by 15%|
Ammo capacity reduced by 15%
|6.1.0||Workshop Prices Changed (Ag/Components): 1 day; 100,000/80⟶150,000/60|
3 day; 350,000/230⟶510,000/170
Total Upgrade Cost: 135,700,000 Ag⟶170,700,000 Ag
Total Upgrade Time: 19 days 20 hours⟶30 days 13 hours
Price changed from 3,750 gold → 7,500 gold
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 24 days 22 hours 45 minutes⟶19 days 20 hours|
Price changed from 5,000 gold⟶3,750 gold
|4.7.0||Total Upgrade Time: 29 days 15 hours 30 minutes⟶24 days 22 hours 45 minutes|
|4.5.0||Total Upgrade Time: 45 days 17 hours⟶29 days 15 hours 30 minutes|
Now available for 5,000 gold (can still be produced via Workshop 2.0)
|4.3.0||Damage increased by 13%|
|3.9.0||Weapon was added to the game|
- A "spark" is a small fiery particle thrown off from a fire.
- It has what seems like traffic lights on the back.
- This weapon was added on May 23, 2018.