“…Equipped with a heavy weapon slot. Fast and nimble sniper…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Schutze||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Exp Level|
|Armaments||Standard Paint Jobs|
|Module Slots||Legendary Paint Jobs|
The Schutze works as a mobile sniper or mid-range support in the lower leagues due to its high speed which allows the bot to quickly get in position to fire. While reloading the Schutze can easily move back to cover to avoid enemy fire.
In the lower leagues Schutze can do limited close-range engagements. A Schutze with a Thunder can deal high burst DPS then use its speed to escape. If repeated, the enemy can take severe damage while you take minimum damage yourself.
These setups are recommended for the Schutze:
Close Range (350m or less)
Long Range (800-1,100m)
A Thunder can be used to wreak havoc at close range by closing down enemies with its speed. This setup can injure a heavy robot if the pilot sneaks up on them, and uses its speed to hit and run.
To use its speed to change sniping positions quickly a Nashorn can be used, as it is an inexpensive weapon. A Kang Dae can also be mounted as it does more damage per shot, and a shorter reload, at the cost of some range (800 meters compared to 1,100 meters), however by time this weapon becomes affordable there will be better options to place it on.
- The use of any mid-range weapon, as they are both expensive and require the pilot to be at level 15 or higher, by then most pilots will have superior robots in their hangar.
- The use of expensive weaponry. It is more useful to put the expensive weapons on decent robots.
Mark I Statistics
|11||87,000||55||8,000,000||1 day 2 hours|
|12||93,000||55||13,000,000||1 day 4 hours|
|Totals||31,970,000||5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
Mark II Statistics
Note: Level 12 Mark I is required to enhance (purchase) to Mark II.
|Totals||31,750,000||5 days 16 hours|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 4 days 7 hours⟶5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
|3.7.0||Removed from store|
|0.9.0||Armor increased by 20%|
|0.8.4||Speed increased by 10%|
|0.3.0||Increased strength at all levels|
|0.1.0||Robot was added to the game|
- Schütze means "marksman" in German.
- The word Schutze is also derived from the German Verb "schützen", meaning to protect or guard implying the possible role of the robot's sniper support as it can “guard” other robots from long distances.
- Curiously, the Dutch word “Gevaar”, can be seen on the red strips on the back of the torso in the old design. The German equivalent of the word is “Gefahr”. This word means “Danger” in English.
- The Schutze model was redesigned due to unknown reasons by the developers. The old, tanky-looking square appearance is replaced by a new, sleek model; the same was done to the Rogatka and the Golem.
- The Schutze is tied with the Destrier for being the slowest light robot in the game. Though many pilots think it is fast, it has a very low speed at level 1.
- The Schutze was removed from the store since version 3.7. Players that had it in their inventory before the removal got to keep theirs. According to Pixonic, the Schutze was having a technical issue, and they are trying to troubleshoot it. Until the problem is fixed, the Schutze is not available in the store, although pilots who have already bought it can still use it.
- As of version 5.0, Schutze with an Avenger on top can be seen “watching” robots walk from one end of the hangar to the other-a sign that Schutze may come back.
- This robot was removed on March 14, 2018.