A robot is a large, armed, walking war machine (aka Mech), which players use to battle for dominance over a battlefield. Each robot belongs to one of three weight classes; light, medium or heavy. Robots can come in a variety of configurations varying in size, shape, speed, durability, and special active or built-in abilities.
Each robot has a fixed number and type of equipment hardpoints (a maximum of 4 total). There are 3 types of hardpoints, they are; light, medium, and heavy. A piece of equipment can only be fitted to the corresponding hardpoint type. The number and type of hardpoints cannot be changed.
Most robots require the player to reach a certain level before the robots become available for purchase. To reach a higher level, the player needs to gain experience.
List of Robots
|Ao Qin||Medium||50*||172,000 (unconfirmed)||-||-||4||0||0|
* Next to a Max Speed value (speed can be higher or lower than number listed, with ability use):
- Ao Guang, Ao Jun, and Ao Qin: Speed increase during flight
- Bulgasari, Haechi, Kumiho, and Strider: Ability to dash
- Blitz, Carnage, Lancelot, Mender, Pursuer, Hellburner, and Rhino: Ability to boost speed
- Cossack, Falcon, Griffin, Inquisitor, Invader, Mercury, Raven, Rogatka, and Spectre: Ability to jump
- Hover: Ability to glide
- Galahad and Gareth: Speed lost when ability active
* Next to a Max HP value (HP can be increased or decreased, with ability use):
- Falcon: Damage resistance (with ability inactive)
- Ao Guang and Invader: Damage resistance (with ability)
- Hellburner: Damages itself (with ability)
- Mender: Damage resistance and heals itself (with ability)
- Weyland: Heals itself (with ability)
* Next to an energy shield value:
- Blitz: Temporary "Aegis-class" (can block all damage types) shield that can last as long as the ability's duration
- Bulwark: "Aegis-class" shield (needs to be deactivated to recharge)
- Ares, Hades, Nemesis: Temporary Absorber (can block all damage types) shield that lasts as long as the ability's duration
* Next to a slot value:
- Butch, Doc, and Jesse: Only can use 2 at a time
- Falcon: Needs to activate ability to use all 3 at the same time
* Next to a class value:
- The robot is considered a light by using our wikis Robot Classification Criteria
** Next to a class value:
- The robot is considered a heavy by using our wikis Robot Classification Criteria
- Robot speed originally was measured in mph but it was later changed to km/h. However, distance has always been measured in meters.
- Pixonic has stated that, with the release of the Dash bots, they are "moving away from [light, medium and heavy] classification of robots." This means that all robots will probably soon be considered the same class.