|THIS IS A COMMUNITY PAGE|
IT IS OPEN TO EDITS FROM ANYONE
T • C
| ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !
This Article may not meet the War Robots Wiki's Standards and may contain Incomplete or Missing Information.
Your very personal reviving flower is at your orbital service! With this defence ship you will be able to get through the hardest battles barely taking a scratch.
- — in-game description
|<< PREV||Northlight||[[|NEXT >>]]|
After a small delay ship shoots the orbital beam, healing the robot and all the allies in a small radius. Heal, that exceed the maximum robot's durability is transformed into the Aegis shield. All the robots affected by the radius get additional defence points. Also, if a enemy is in target, the Northlight shoots them with the weapon in attack slot.
- The Northlight is named after northern lights. It is also coloured like them.
- Aurora Borealis also means northern lights.
- The Northlight is the first and only Mothership to be able to use all 3 types of turrets.
- Northlight is the longest mothership visually.
- The Northlight’s attack deals least damage from all motherships, since it is only the turret.