|THIS IS A COMMUNITY PAGE|
IT IS OPEN TO EDITS FROM ANYONE
Twin autocannon for medium and long range. A good choice against enemies with physical shields
- — in-game description
|<< PREV||19||Molot T||NEXT >>|
|Damage||417 per round|| Manual
|Range||800 meters|| Automatic
|Reload||10 seconds|| Magazine
|Capacity||70 rounds|| Acceleration Mode
This auto-cannon can accelerate its fire rate up to 1.5x the usual speed if fired continuously for a longer time than 3 seconds. The accelerated state is disabled if firing is stopped for more than a second or the ammunition is depleted.
The Molot T is more accurate and has a greater range than the Punisher T, but has a slower fire rate, thus resulting in lower DPS at a closer range (>300 meters).
Despite the accuracy diminishing somewhat at longer ranges due to its large cone of fire, it can be an effective weapon at a range of 500–700 meters, making it a solid counter against robots with Tridents, Tulumbas, Pins, Zeuses, as well as Ancile shields from a safe distance.
Molot Ts have their light and heavy hardpoint cousins, the Molot and the Tempest respectively, all with the same rate of fire. However, it inflicts more damage than the Molot, but less than the Tempest.
Pros and Cons
- Can hit target from afar (800-meter range)
- Bullets barely spread, meaning weapon is still relatively accurate in long distance battles (much better than Punisher)
- If it fires for 3 seconds straight, it starts firing at 1.5x the speed
- Deals 2x the damage to physical shields
- Whole magazine needs to be empty in order to reload
- Outclassed by many weapons in short range combat (ex.Punisher)
- Cannot penetrate any shield
|Unload||Min DPS||Max DPS|
|MK 1||Level||MK 2|
|Damage per shot||Damage per magazine||DPS||Cycle DPS||Damage per shot||Damage per magazine||DPS||Cycle DPS|
|MK 3 Level 1||1511||105767||7028||4222|
Accuracy By Distance
|300 meters or less||100%|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 7 days 3 hours 35 minutes⟶5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
|4.7.0||Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 13 hours 35 minutes⟶7 days 3 hours 35 minutes|
|4.3.0||Damage increased by 10%|
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 48,005,000 Ag⟶31,970,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 12 days 21 hours 23 minutes⟶8 days 13 hours 35 minutes
|3.3.0||Name changed to Molot T|
|3.2.0||Damage increased by 5%|
|3.1.0||Now does double damage to physical shields|
|2.9.3||Damage increased by 20%|
|2.9.0||Firing rate decreased from 5 to 4.2 rps in normal state (7.5 -> 6.3 in accelerated)|
|2.7.0||Now enters an accelerated firing rate after 3 seconds of sustained fire. At accelerated state, the firing rate is increased (x1.5)|
Accelerated firing shuts down when firing is stopped for 1 second
The gun barrels glow orange-yellow during accelerated state
Damage was increased to 300 per bullet
Firing rate decreased to 5 rps in normal state
Ammo capacity decreased to 70 bullets
|0.9.1||Accuracy increased by 11%|
|0.9.0||Damage decreased by 36.5%|
Previously, the damage from guns decreased at longer distances. Now these weapons deal the same damage regardless of the distance to the target
|0.2.1||Weapon was added to the game|
- Molot is Russian for "hammer".
- Molot T looks like two Molots paired together; however, one Molot T does approximately 35% more damage than one Molot.
- Molot T has the 2nd greatest range of any medium slot weapon of the entire game (800), 1st being the Ballista which has the greatest (1,100 meters).