“…Classic design autocannon. Effective against enemies with physical shields at medium and long range…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Molot||NEXT >>|
|Damage||279 per round|| Manual
|Range||800 meters|| Automatic
|Reload||10 seconds|| Magazine
|Capacity||70 rounds|| Acceleration Mode
This auto-cannon can accelerate its fire rate up to 1.5x the usual speed, if fired continuously for longer than 3 seconds. The accelerated state is disabled if firing is stopped for more than 1 second or ammo is depleted.
As a light weapon, it is usually mounted in groups of 2, 3, 4, and/or paired with Tempest and Molot Ts. Concentrated fire from Molots can prove efficient and deadly in mid-range combat.
The Molot is a versatile weapon. It can put pressure on robots at mid to long range (800 meters) and can be used in close combat, if needed. However, other common close range weapons, such as the Punisher, Magnum and Pinata, surpass the Molots damage at ranges below 300 meters.
Pros and Cons
- Can hit target from afar (800m range)
- Bullets barely spread, meaning weapon is still relatively accurate in long distance battles (much better than Punisher)
- If it fires for 3 seconds straight, it starts firing at 1.5x the speed
- Deals 2x the damage to physical shields
- Whole magazine needs to be empty in order to reload
- Outclassed by many weapons in short range combat (ex.Punisher)
- Cannot penetrate any shield
Accuracy By Distance
|300 meters or less||100%|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 7 days 3 hours 35 minutes⟶5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
|4.7.0||Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 13 hours 35 minutes⟶7 days 3 hours 35 minutes|
|4.3.0||Damage increased by 10%|
|3.7.0||Damage increased by 10%|
|3.4.0||Damage increased by 5%|
|3.2.0||Damage increased by 5%|
|3.1.0||Now does double damage to physical shields|
|2.9.3||Damage increased by 15%|
|2.9.0||Firing rate decreased from 5 to 4.2 rps in normal state (7.5 to 6.3 rps in accelerated)|
|2.7.0||Now enters an accelerated firing rate after 3 seconds of sustained fire. At accelerated state, the firing rate is increased (x1.5)|
Accelerated firing shuts down when firing is stopped for 1 second
The gun barrels glow orange-yellow during accelerated state
Damage was increased to 200 per bullet
Fire rate decreased to 5 rps in normal state
Ammo capacity decreased to 70 bullets
Rate of fire decreased
Now has 80 rounds at 6 rps and 151 damage at level 1
Removed prefix "AC"
|0.9.1||Accuracy increased by 10%|
|0.9.0||Damage decreased by 17.5%|
Previously, the damage from guns and lasers decreased at longer distances. Now these weapons deal the same damage regardless of the distance to the target
|0.6.1||Damage increased by 10%|
|0.1.0||Weapon was added to the game|
- Molot is Russian for hammer.
- Also known as молот.
- The Molot seems to be based on the Bofors 40mm auto-cannon.
- This is one of two weapons that you start the game with (the other being the Spiral).