|THIS IS A COMMUNITY PAGE|
IT IS OPEN TO EDITS FROM ANYONE
Automatic energy weapon, perfect for firefights at medium distances. Possesses high accuracy and reloads while firing
- — in-game description
|<< PREV||55||Marquess||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||10,000 or 5,000|
|Damage||1,125 per plasmoid|
|Capacity||Clip: 8 plasmoids
Burst: 11 plasmoids
|Unload||Clip: 4 seconds
Burst: 5.5 seconds
|Workshop Production Information|
|1 Day Cost||3 Day Cost|
This energy weapon is essentially a light version of the heavy Dragoon, and the medium Hussar. It has a similar appearance to both weapons, and deals about half of the DPS as the Dragoon, and around 35% less than the Hussar. This weapon shoot very fast projectiles, and is very accurate, however, near its maximum range, shots will miss on occasion.
Because the Marquess is based off Dragoon and Hussar, it also shares the same weaknesses. They are ineffective at close range and have a slow reload time which makes up for its high damage at medium range.
The Marquess paired up with Dragoon or Hussar can make for a versatile setup, this can also be effective when paired up with Calamity, Scourge or Spark as they share the same range and damage type. The Pulsar also pairs well due to having the same qualities as the aforementioned weapons, with the added benefit of being able to immobilize enemies.
Marquess is most effective when mounted on robots that can take damage easily, so as to compensate for its relatively slow unload time. Fragile robots such as the Bolt will be ineffective, as they would only land a few shots before being forced into cover.
Pros and Cons
- Energy attribute allows penetration of energy shields
- Reloads while firing
- 600-meter range allows mid-range shootdowns
- Quick unload time
- Ineffective against physical shields
- Ineffective at close range against specialized brawling weapons
- Overall damage per shot isn't great (although long exposure can change that)
- Must expose robot for a long time to maximize damage potential
|Unload Time||Reload Time||Shot
|MK 1||Level||MK 2|
|Damage per shot||Damage per burst||Burst DPS||Cycle DPS||Damage per shot||Damage per burst||Burst DPS||Cycle DPS|
|MK 3 Level 1||4,000||48,006||8,001||2,667|
|Notes||1. Damage stats above exclude ability damage (eg. DOT, Freeze, BLASTCHARGE).|
|2. Damage per shot is not always equal to damage value displayed in-game, it represents damage dealt in one press of the fire button.|
- The damage column shows the damage of each individual plasmoid (out of 11 plasmoids)
|6.8.0||Damage increased by 10%|
|6.0.1||Now available for 7,500 gold (can still be produced via Workshop 2.0)|
|5.6.0||Damage increased by 10%|
|5.3.0||Damage increased by 20%|
|5.0.0||Standard version available for purchase or Workshop production|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 37 days 30 minutes⟶30 days 11 hours|
|4.7.0||New alternative model: Dragon Marquess (Lunar New Year 2019)|
Weapon was added to the game
- Marquess has an exclusive dragon variant that was able to be won in the 2019 Chinese Lunar New Year Event.
- The color of the Dragon Marquess’s shots are red, while the normal version’s shots have the same blue color as Dragoon.
- In real life, a Marquess is a European of noble rank.
- This weapon was added on January 29, 2019.