“…Equipped with three light and one heavy weapon slots which makes him suitable for any battle situation…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Leo||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Exp Level|
|Armaments||Standard Paint Jobs|
|Hardpoints||3× Light + 1× Heavy|
|Default Weapons||3× Pinata + 1× Thunder|
|Module Slots||Legendary Paint Jobs|
The Leo has slow ground speed but has strong firepower with 1 heavy and 3 light hardpoints, and has the third-highest durability in the game (only the Raijin and Invader have more). The combination of high firepower and high durability make the Leo a formidable bot in the lower-leagues and potentially in the mid-leagues. In higher leagues the Leo is less commonly run due to its lack of mobility and limited passive module slots.
Leo is good for brawling, area defense, and for holding beacons. In the lower leagues Leos are good for defending center beacon, especially on maps such as Yamantau and Dreadnought. Since it has one heavy and three light weapons Leo can also be used for mid-range and long-range support.
Overall, Leo is a solid robot with excellent versatility. It is less specialized than other heavy robots, lacking the Fury, Butch, and Natasha’s sniping firepower and falling short of the Lancelot due to its abilities. However, the Leo is one of the very few robots that can be configured for literally any combat range, has very high durability and can remain a significant threat on the battlefield.
These are effective setups for the Leo:
Note: When "Opt." is next to a slot type, it refers to one of the multiple options that can be used in combination with the other weapon(s) slot type(s).
Each slot type is filled with only one particular weapon. For example, if a robot has 3 light all three of those slots are filled with Pinatas, as mixing weapons of the same slot type is not advisable.
Close Range (350m or less)
|Slot Types →||Light Slot|
(Opt. 1) ↓
(Opt. 2) ↓
(Opt. 3) ↓
(Opt. 4) ↓
|Heavy Slot ↓|
|Setup 1 →||Shotgun|
|Setup 2 →||Pothead|
|Setup 3 →||Leadhose|
|Setup 4 →||Plasma|
|Setup 5 →||Death|
|Setup 6 →||Inferno|
|Setup 7 →||Nuke|
Long Range (800-1,100m)
Leo can fill several different roles due to its hardpoint configuration and large health pool. If used for close-range an Avenger or Thunder, with 3 Gusts can allow for immense sustained burst damage, with the added ability to quickly deplete energy shields. Using an Ember can bypass shields entirely (the exceptions being the Aegis-class energy shield and Absorbers), and when paired with Magnums can pressure robots with energy shields, or Pinatas to help deal with physical shields. Using an Ancile ("Pothead Warrior") is commonly seen on close-range setups.
As a mid-range support unit, using a Dragoon or Zeus, with 3 Sparks or Gekkos can work very effectively. Sparks can work effectively for both close and mid-range setups, and using Gekkos allows for more range. Using a Trident with 3 Pins, while not as damaging as other mid-range setups, allows the Leo to pressure robots such as the Bulgasari and Lancelot from a distance.
Lastly, as a long-range sniper, using a Flux with 3 Gekkos can allow for sustained damage up to 1,100 meters away. With its large amount of health, the Leo can often outlast many other snipers. A Trebuchet can be used as well, however, the differing firing mechanics of the Gekko counteracts the Trebuchet.
- The use of the Nashorn is generally not recommended due to them being outclassed by the Trebuchet in burst damage and anti-shield capability, although it possesses higher DPS.
- The use of Zenits and Noricums isn't recommended as the Natasha with the same weapons has more firepower, and snipers generally don't require as much health as the Leo.
- The use of the Arbalest weapon isn't recommended or used much due to its very low damage, and it is outclassed by the Gekko, which is less expensive.
Mark I Statistics
|8||190,490||34||2,000,000||1 day 8 hours|
|9||202,650||35||6,000,000||1 day 16 hours|
|10||215,590||35||10,000,000||1 day 20 hours|
|11||229,360||35||16,000,000||2 days 4 hours|
|12||244,000||35||26,000,000||2 days 12 hours|
|Totals||62,600,000||10 days 12 hours|
Mark II Statistics
Note: Level 12 Mark I is required to enhance (purchase) to Mark II.
|5||262,000||35||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|6||266,500||35||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|7||271,000||35||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|8||275,500||35||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|9||280,000||35||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|10||284,500||35||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|11||289,000||35||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|12||293,500||35||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|Totals||63,500,000||11 days 11 hours|
|5.6.1||New skin: Hunter (Legendary) Increases durability by 5%|
|5.0.0||Durability increased by 8%|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 13 days⟶10 days 12 hours|
|4.7.0||Modules slots changed from 2 passive slots → 1 passive slot, 1 active slot|
Total Upgrade Time: 15 days 23 hours 24 minutes⟶13 days
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 55,000,000 Ag⟶62,600,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 15 days 3 hours⟶15 days 23 hours 24 minutes
|3.7.0||The Leo's default weapons were changed to a Thunder and 3 Pinatas|
|3.3.0||New skin: Mummy (Halloween 2017)|
|2.8.0||New skin: Koi|
|2.5.0||Armor increased (Unknown %)|
|1.6.0||Speed increased from 27 km/h to 35 km/h|
|0.9.0||Armor increased by 20%|
|0.8.4||Armor increased by 5%|
|0.8.0||Armor increased by 3%|
|0.1.0||Robot was added to the game|
- Leo's cockpit and thigh strongly resemble German main battle tank Leopard 2's turret and hull.
- This bot has the highest HP out of all the non-WP bots and the third-highest HP in the game.
- The Leo, along with the Boa and Doc, has the shortest name of any robot in the game.
- Sometimes, a player calls a Leo with an Ancile a "Pothead" Leo.
- In an earlier version of the Leo, as well as other GER bots, were designed with German 2WW crosses on hips and torso. These were removed due to political issues with some ex-USSR users.
- Before update (unknown), when 3D viewing any robot, a Leo (with no equipment) would walk back and forth in front of the hangar door (the direction the robot being viewed at is facing), a Fury also could and still can be seen doing the same thing.
- Click here for a 3D image of the old Leo model.