“…Multi-purpose Titan. When threatened, it can activate its Alpha weapon and strengthen its defense system…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Kid||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Exp Level|
Full Action + Stove
|Armaments||Standard Paint Jobs|
|Default Weapons||2x Retaliator|
|Module Slots||Legendary Paint Jobs|
Link 3D Model (external site)
The Kid's ability is called Full Action. When activated it deploys the Alpha weapon and gains damage resistance for a limited time of 10 seconds.
The Kid also has the Stove ability that makes a ring of fire around the Kid that ignores all shields, dealing damage to any enemy bot inside the radius. Unlike the flamethrower weapons, Stove bypasses all shields (Aegis and Absorber). This is useful when engaging multiple bots at close range, and when dealing with bots using stealth or hiding behind structures.
Being the first Titan obtained, the Kid is meant to get the player acquainted to Titan mechanics. It has high durability (the highest among the Titans), but no shielding or special movement abilities.
A recommended strategy for Kid is to utilize cover and attack the enemy by using corner shooting. If possibly, only engage other Titans after activating Full Action ability.
Despite the Kid's high durability, it is vulnerable when its Full Action ability wears off. Therefore it's recommended to pair with a healer bot (Weyland, Nightingale Demeter, and Mender, or the Nodens.
The Stove is very effective at removing bots "hugging" the Kid (making it difficult to aim the Kid's weapons at such an extreme angle) and disposing of stealth robots. The large radius of the Stove can hit enemies underneath it (examples on Moon and Carrier) and flying bots above it.
|Purchase Cost: 300|
Full Action Defense Points
Extra Defense Mitigation
- Level is on a scale of 1-50. It is based on the level of each upgrade, not the singular level of Kid itself.
- Defense Points are based on this table.
- Cost is singular across each upgrade (e.g. The cost to upgrade Hull to Level 10 is the same as the cost to upgrade Engine to Level 10).
|6.6.0||Unlock level decreased to Level 25|
|6.4.6||Durability increased by 5%|
|5.6.1||Defense points increased (maximum from 50 → 127)|
Full Action defense points increased (maximum from 150 → 175)
|5.6.0||Titan was added to the game|
- This titan is named after Billy the Kid, an infamous gunslinger.
- Kid’s Stove ability can bypass Damage Resistance, making it easier for the Kid to deal with the Falcon, Fenrir, Phantom, *Invader, and *Leech (*when using its ability).
- There is also what seems to be a rocket launcher mounted on the Kid's right shoulder, however it has no functionality and serves purely as aesthetic.
- The Kid is one of two robots of its class that does not utilize digitigrade legs (the other being Arthur), thus giving it a more humanoid-like appearance.
- this may be the titan form of jesse, butch and doc.
- 'the outlaw deck' is formed with this jesse, butch and doc.