|THIS IS A COMMUNITY PAGE|
IT IS OPEN TO EDITS FROM ANYONE
“…Heavy long-range firearm that fires a straight trajectory projectile at the target to inflict huge damage upon impact…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||12||Kang Dae||NEXT >>|
|Damage||5,070 per round|| Manual
|Range||800 meters|| Single Shot
|Reload||6 seconds|| Magazine
The Kang Dae has higher DPM and a much faster reload (6 seconds as opposed to 9) than the Nashorn, but as a trade-off, the Nashorn has 300 meters more range. Between the two long-range cannons, the Kang Dae is better suited to be used as a mid-range support weapon.
Players using the Kang-Dae are advised to use cover. Always try to stay within reach of obstacles (e.g. walls and buildings) so that after firing, you can quickly hide behind cover to avoid enemy retaliation, especially if you are targeting other snipers.
Snipers are advised to target robots that are heavily damaged and are on low health, as picking off weaker enemies allows teammates with brawlers to prioritize and target stronger enemy robots. Firing on light robots and agile robots may suppress or deter them from capturing beacons, which your teammates can then capture. 'Jumping' robots such as the Griffin or Hover are also good targets, as they are exposed and vulnerable to any kind of open fire.
Pros and Cons
- High range
- Damage per shot is high (more than Nashorn)
- One shot in the magazine which is fired instantly, allowing the user to quickly go behind cover as soon as they fire
- Double damage to physical shields
- Cannot penetrate any shield
- Slow reload time (although faster than Nashorn)
- Very hard to use in maps where there is a lot of cover
|MK3||Damage per shot||Damage per magazine||DPS||Damage per particle|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 13 days 16 hours⟶11 days|
|4.7.0||Total Upgrade Time: 16 days 15 hours 48 minutes⟶13 days 16 hours|
|4.1.0||Damage reduced by 32%|
Range decreased from 1,100 meters → 800 meters
Reload time decreased from 15 seconds → 6 seconds
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Time: 16 days 16 hours⟶16 days 15 hours 48 minutes|
|3.2.0||Damage increased by 10%|
Now does double damage to physical shields
|3.0.1||Damage increased by 10%|
|0.9.0||Damage decreased by 30%|
|0.8.6||New sound effects|
|0.1.0||Weapon was added to the game|
- The Kang Dae can be useful in the map Yamantau, due to the map containing two sniper platforms.
- The Kang Dae was one of only two silver weapons that were not a starting weapon on any bot. The other was the Zenit. However, as of a recent update, it is now the default weapon on the Golem and Butch.
- The Kang Dae, like the Trebuchet, is hard to utilize at close ranges.
- The name Kang Dae means "Powerful and Greatness" in Korean.