“…Fast robot with 4 light slots. Only 2 slots can be active at the same time…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Jesse||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Exp Level|
|Armaments||Standard Paint Jobs|
|Default Weapons||2x Pinata + 2x Pinata|
|Module Slots||Legendary Paint Jobs|
The Jesse has the Quick Draw ability, which allows it to switch the two light weapons that it is currently using for another two light weapons stored on its back.
Jesse has four light hardpoints allowing it to use a combination of kinetic, rocket and plasma weapons to their advantage with its Quick Draw ability. With its speed and durability Jesse can be used as an effective beacon-capper in the lower leagues.
Note: It is impossible to mount an Ecu to a Jesse.
These setups are recommended for the Jesse:
Note: When "Opt." is next to a slot type, it refers to one of the multiple options that can be used in combination with the other weapon(s) slot type(s).
Close Range (350m or less)
Jesse can be used as a "gunslinger" by equipping four Punishers and utilzing the Quickdraw ability to sustain a constant barrage of bullets (the Punisher reloads during the ability's 10 second cooldown).
Equipping Pinatas with Magnums will make good use of its ability, allowing it to exploit reload times, protect itself and beacons, and giving the unit both energy and splash damage, allowing it to deal damage to a robot with one of the two types of shielding (physical or energy).
Mounting 4 Aphids works very effectively due to the weapon's reload time matching the ability's cooldown.
- The use of long range weaponry, such as Gekkos, as they don't fit the Jesse's role very well as a beacon capturer and supportive ambush unit.
- The use of more valuable equipment as there are better platforms for mounting premium equipment.
Mark I Statistics
|11||104,000||64||8,000,000||1 day 2 hours|
|12||112,000||64||13,000,000||1 day 4 hours|
|Totals||31,970,000||5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
Mark II Statistics
Note: Level 12 Mark I is required to enhance (purchase) to Mark II.
|Totals||31,750,000||5 days 16 hours|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 7 days 3 hours 35 minutes⟶5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
|4.7.0||Modules slots changed from 1 passive slot → 0 passive slots|
Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 13 hours 35 minutes⟶7 days 3 hours 35 minutes
|4.5.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 63,940,000 Ag⟶31,970,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 17 days 3 hours 22 minutes⟶8 days 16 hours 35 minutes
|4.2.0||Price changed from 500 gold to 900,000 silver|
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 31,511,250 Ag⟶63,940,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 10 hours 5 minutes⟶17 days 3 hours 22 minutes
|3.8.0||Price changed from 3,500 Influence Points to 500 gold|
|3.2.0||Increased hit points per level gain (approximately +8% instead or +5%)|
|3.0.1||Durability increased by 10%|
|2.9.1||New skin: Major (4th of July 2017)|
|2.5.0||Ability cooldown reduced and animation time reduced|
|2.4.0||Robot was added to the game|
- Jesse is named after Jesse James, Jesse Woodson James (September 5, 1847 – April 3, 1882) was an American outlaw, guerrilla, gang leader, bank robber, train robber, and murderer from the state of Missouri and the most infamous member of the James-Younger Gang. Jesse and his brother Frank James were Confederate guerrillas or bushwhackers during the Civil War.
- The holstered weapons can be "shot off" in a fight as well as active ones, due to critical damage.
- Jesse was released during the 2016 Christmas event, was also available as a token purchase on the 27th of January to the 12th of February and was available for gold in 3rd Anniversary event, starting from April, 28th 2017; then finally, on 7th on June was finally released for IP.
- After update 3.0.1, this bot now is the most durable light bot.
- There is a running joke about the "best setup" for a Jesse being 4 Magnums; in reality, it doesn't make sense due to no reload time for Magnums; thus such a Jesse would be equal to a Destrier or Stalker in terms of firepower.
- This robot was added on December 11 (16 for iOS) 2016.