|THIS IS A COMMUNITY PAGE|
IT IS OPEN TO EDITS FROM ANYONE
“…Boasting 4 light weapon slots, this robot is extremely versatile - a universal soldier. Fit for combat at any range…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||16||Gl. Patton||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Exp Level|
|Armaments||Standard Paint Jobs|
|Default Weapons||2× Molot + 2× Punisher|
|Module Slots||Legendary Paint Jobs|
The Patton has twice the firepower and health of the Destrier, but a little bit less mobility. The Patton has 4 light weapon hard points (along with the Blitz and the Ao Qin), allowing for many weapon load-outs and roles, ranging from long-range support to close-in engagement.
When equipped with high burst damage per second (DPS) weapons such as Aphids or Pinatas, the Patton is good as a ambush unit. When equipped with Molots or Punishers the Patton excels at providing mid-range to long-range support and suppressive fire.
Due to its low durability and limited module slots, the Patton quickly becomes obsolete in the middle leagues.
With 4 light hardpoints the Patton can put out a lot of firepower and is highly effective at lower leagues. Because of the lack of speed and agility the Patton is vulnerable to fast bots (e.g. Dash robots). The Patton is considered a moderate threat in the lower leagues.
These setups are recommended for the Patton:
Note: Each slot type is filled with only one particular weapon. For example, if a robot has 3 light all three of those slots are filled with Pinatas, as mixing weapons of the same slot type is not advisable.
Close Range (350m or less)
Long Range (800-1,100m)
Popular load-outs for the Patton include Aphids, Pinatas, or Punishers. These combinations represent a massive amount of firepower. A Patton with quadruple Spirals can be a major annoyance and allows for finishing off wounded targets that are behind cover. Another combination is using Gekkos, as these are powerful at long range, especially in groups on large and open maps. Quadruple Magnums may be used for short range combat. Lastly, Gusts could be used for effectively taking down energy shields, due to the shield catching all of the projectiles, even from a safe distance.
- The use of more valuable equipment because there are better platforms for mounting premium equipment.
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 7 days 3 hours 35 minutes⟶5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
|4.7.0||Modules slots changed from 1 passive slot → 0 passive slots|
Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 13 hours 35 minutes⟶7 days 3 hours 35 minutes
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 32,010,000 Ag⟶31,970,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 9 hours 20 minutes⟶8 days 13 hours 35 minutes
|3.2.0||Increased hit points per level gain (approximately +8% instead or +5%)|
|3.0.1||New skins: Aero, Samurai, Spartan, Vampire|
|Durability increased by 10%|
|1.6.0||Speed increased from 37 km/h to 40 km/h|
|0.2.0||Bug fix: The 3rd slot now works properly and delivers full amount of damage.|
|0.1.0||Robot was added to the game|
- General George S. Patton was an Allied general during WWII. He is most well known for commanding the US Third Army and leading the drive into Nazi-held Germany near the end of the war
- There are also four tanks named after General Patton: the M46, M47, M48, and M60. They were used in several of the Cold War's proxy wars, including Vietnam and Korea.
- The Patton features two decals resembling black skulls at the sides of its front, and the number "808" written on its sides and back.
- The Patton used to be white with red strips during either beta or alpha stages. It also only had two light-points on the left and right side.
- This robot is one of the 4 robots to have 2 words in its name, (the others being the Ao Jun, the Ao Qin, and the Ao Guang), though one is an abbreviation.
- It is the only robot to have updated its light hardpoints (twice).
- Gl. Patton is one of three robots that can use 4 light hardpoints at once (the other 2 robots are Blitz and Ao Qin).
- Gl. Patton was the first robot to have 4 light hardpoints.
- Gl. Patton was the first robot having 4 hardpoints of same type.