“…Four-legged sentinel equipped with an energy shield. Fujin is able to provide both cover and barrage for its allies, it is perfectly suited for area capture and control…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Fujin||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Exp Level|
|Armaments||Standard Paint Jobs|
|Default Weapons||3× Tulumbas|
|Module Slots||Legendary Paint Jobs|
The Fujin's ability is called Sentry Mode, which immobilizes itself in exchange for an extremely powerful energy shield. When in Sentry mode the Fujin's torso is raised for a larger field-of-view while maintaining the ability to rotate. The energy shield can only recharge while the robot is in Sentry Mode.
The Fujin's energy shield is very similar to the Ancile and to the Carnage's shield, but the Fujin's energy shield has higher hit points (HP) making it the most durable Ancile-type shield in the game. The Fujin's energy shield has approximately 12.5% more hitpoints than its actual health at any given level (at Level 12 Mark 1 The Fujin has 135,000 hitpoints and its energy shield has 152,000 hitpoints). It regenerates at the same 3% percentage rate as the Ancile, and re-activates at 20%. It blocks kinetic weapons and splash weapons such as the Orkan and Thunder, but not energy weapons like the Magnum.
Like every other energy shield, when a kinetic weapon hits the shield a blue honeycomb-like pattern will appear where the projectiles strike it. Fast robots can be dangerous for the Fujin, as they can bypass its shield by walking through it and unload their weapons at point blank range.
The Ancile shield activates as soon as Sentry Mode is initiated, whether or not the Fujin's torso has risen to its full height or not, so it serves as a good "Panic Button" which can block incoming kinetic Sentry mode has a two-second activation and deactivation time and has no cooldown. The Ancile shield only regenerates when the Fujin is in Sentry Mode.
Like its counterparts the Raijin, Weyland, Rayker and Invader, the Fujin is a quadrupedal robot. While it cannot climb like the Raijin or Weyland, this does give it special characteristics that other robots do not have. Firstly, quadrupedal robots do not suffer from landing lag when they fall from a high place. Other robots pause as they absorb the shock, whereas the quadrupeds do not. Secondly, Fujin, Raijin, Weyland, Rayker and Invader are significantly more maneuverable and capable of changing directions rapidly due to their legs allowing them to move in any direction without turning. Other robots must rotate their lower bodies to the new direction. This means that the Fujin benefits from superior agility in addition to already being reasonably fast.
Since enemy bots can walk through the Fujin's energy shield to deal point blank damage, Fujin pilots should be aware of their positioning and know when to move to avoid the situation. Vulnerability at very close range in addition to its 3 Medium hardpoints and energy shield make the Fujin perfectly suited to perform as a suppressor.
Fujin pilots must also be aware of snipers using energy weapons like the Trebuchet and Flux. The Fujin's under-average health means that even low-DPS (Damage per Second) sniper weapons can have a significant effect.
The Fujin's energy shield can also be used to protect teammates behind the Fujin from enemy fire due to its large surface area.
With a built-in energy shield, 3 medium weapons, and average speed, the Fujin is a credible threat in the lower leagues. It's low health and succeptabilty to energy weapons makes it very vulnerable in mid-to-high league play.
Some effective builds for Fujin are:
Note: Each slot type is filled with only one particular weapon. For example, if a robot has 3 light all three of those slots are filled with Pinatas, as mixing weapons of the same slot type is not advisable.
Close Range (350m or less)
Long Range (800-1,100m)
- The use of the Shocktrain isn't recommended as it is best mounted on fast moving robots using hit-and-run tactics to avoid retaliation and enemy fire, and although it can change directions instantly and has decent speed for a medium robot, the Fujin simply isn't fast enough. Remember, its ability sacrifices movement for shielding, so Sentry Mode isn't well suited to this build either
- The use of the Storm isn't advised due to the very close range required for it to be effective (under 200 meters). The Fujin does not have enough health to approach and engage enemy robots whilst under fire, and it is immobilized when it is in Sentry Mode
- The use of the Scourge is not recommended for close-range either due to it also being most effective at point-blank range, where enemy robots can walk through the Fujin's energy and bypass it, rendering the Fujin vulnerable. However, using it as a mid-range (400 meters or higher) role is effective
Mark I Statistics
|8||105,000||118,000||43||3,000,000||1 day 8 hours|
|9||112,000||126,000||44||6,000,000||1 day 16 hours|
|10||119,000||134,000||44||10,000,000||1 day 20 hours|
|11||127,000||143,000||44||16,000,000||2 days 4 hours|
|12||135,000||152,000||44||26,000,000||2 days 12 hours|
|Totals||63,940,000||11 days, 11 hours, 10 minutes|
Mark II Statistics
Note: Level 12 Mark I is required to enhance (purchase) to Mark II.
|5||145,000||163,200||44||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|6||147,500||166,000||44||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|7||150,000||168,800||44||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|8||152,500||171,600||44||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|9||155,000||174,400||44||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|10||157,500||177,200||44||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|11||160,000||180,000||44||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|12||162,500||182,800||44||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|Totals||63,500,000||11 days, 11 hours|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 14 days 3 hours 10 minutes⟶11 days 11 hours 10 minutes|
|4.7.0||Modules slots changed from 2 passive slots → 1 passive slot, 1 active slot|
Total Upgrade Time: 17 days 3 hours 24 minutes⟶14 days 3 hours 10 minutes
|4.5.0||Price changed from 3,500 gold to 5,000,000 silver (can no longer be produced via Workshop 2.0)|
|4.3.0||Energy shield capacity increased by 13%|
|4.2.0||Price changed from 13,000 WP to 10,000 Components (valued at 3,500 gold)|
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 40,559,000 Ag⟶63,940,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 26 days 15 hours 8 minutes 53 seconds⟶17 days 3 hours 22 minutes
|3.8.0||Default weapons changed to 3 Tulumbases|
(formerly 3 Punisher Ts)
|3.0.1||New skin: Royal|
Shield durability increased by 10%
Speed increased by 10%
|2.6.2||Bug fix: Energy shield no longer takes double damage|
Energy shield regeneration decreased to 3%. It also now needs 20% health instead of 10% in order to reactivate when fully drained.
|2.5.0||New skins: Blue Dragon, Red Dragon (Lunar New Year 2017)|
The shield regeneration speed increased
The shield durability has been increased by 90%
|1.9.0||Bug fix: No longer gets stuck at several spots on the Yamantau map|
|1.6.0||Ability animation decreased to 2 seconds|
Speed increased from 37 km/h to 40 km/h
|1.4.0||Robot was added to the game|
- Fujin translates to “Wind God” in Japanese
- Due to the coloring, Fujin resembles the hidden robot in the Springfield map. Additionally, the hidden robot in Springfield was removed shortly after the announcement of the Fujin.
- Fujin's initial name can be seen at Pixonic's Roboduck poster, and one can see that it's called "Sentinel" on 1 April, just 18 days prior to the official release
- The Fujin is one of five quadrupedal robots, the others being the Raijin, Weyland, Rayker and Invader.
- It is one of five robots with a built-in energy shields, the others being the Carnage, Haechi, Bulwark, and Fenrir. Its energy shield is the strongest
- The Fujin does not suffer from landing lag. This is because it is a quadrupedal robot
- Due to its four legs, the Fujin can hang off the side of ledges without falling off. This can be used to gain a better angle to fire at opponents. However, it cannot climb up obstacles, unlike the Raijin and Weyland
- Because the Fujin is so low to the ground, it can still hit "stealthed" robots while it is not in Sentry Mode
- Fujin has written "Wind God" in Japanese "風神" on its back and forehead
- Dragon paint job for Fujin has the word "Dragon" written on it
- The Fujin shares the same base health as the Strider at all levels
- The Fujin is the robot that appears on the current War Robots app logo, equipped with 3x Punisher T
- The Fujin is currently most expensive silver bot, with a price of 5 million AG, though this price is dwarfed by the cost of producing component bots.
- Fujin and Raijin were portrayed by Ogata Korin on a picture:
- This robot was added on March 3, 2016.