GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|THIS PAGE HAS BEEN LOCKED|
ONLY REGISTERED MEMBERS MAY ADD CONTENT TO THIS PAGE
Lua Script Error Detected
|Main||Spacetech||Defense and Security Conglomerate|
|Icarus Technologies||EvoLife||Yan-di Ventures|
- The New Factions shown on this page add to the story (lore) of the War Robots Universe. Five factions were newly created by Pixonic, correlating with the release of Pilots in version 5.1.
- These new factions effectively replace the Old Factions.
- The War Robots story began with the Cataclysm that rendered most of the Earth uninhabitable by the end of 21st century. Fortunately, five megacorporations had their plan on saving humanity. Each of them had their own vision of how this should happen.
- Eventually, Cataclysm survivors left the planet for the closest place they could settle on, Mars. Each colonization mission found its own way of dealing with harsh martian conditions, which has led to forming of five new, albeit still human, but very different civilizations.
- Decades have passed. The year is 2142. Although on Mars it is a time of peace — technically — the old home of humanity became a battleground for bounty hunters and proxy mercenaries. They use war robots as their main tool both for fighting and surviving on the new Earth. The Earth with its abundance of derelict resources and artifacts again draws attention of now-martian civilizations. Up to this moment they have always fostered their own agenda...