“…Heavy flamethrower, burning enemies out with a high-temperature mixture, from which neither physical nor energy shields will save. Effective only in close combat…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Ember||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||10,000 or 7,500|
|Damage||270 per liter|| Manual
|Range||350 meters|| Automatic
|Reload||5 seconds|| Magazine
|Capacity||200 liters|| AOE
|Workshop Production Information|
|1 Day Cost||3 Day Cost|
The Ember is a special weapon meaning it can bypass both built-in or mounted energy shields (excluding Aegis and Absorber), as well as bypass and damage physical shields. The Ember has a high DPS and the flames act as both explosive (splash) and plasma (energy) projectiles.
A major drawback to the Ember is its slow firing speed making it tough to target fast and agile robots. Dashing and jumping are very effective ways of dodging the Ember's flames. When using the Ember it is important to anticipate the enemy's movement and lead the target when firing.
This weapon has perfect synergy with either the Blaze or the Igniter but also can work well with Cryos, due to the freeze effect, splash damage and similar projectile speed (Orkans can also compliment this role well, however without the freeze effect) or Tarans, as they share the same maximum range. However, there is a drawback to using the latter two: they both have faster projectile speeds than the Ember, so at the peak of the Ember’s range, it is possible for one of them to miss but the other hits.
Pros and Cons
- The special attribute allows penetration of both physical and energy barriers
- High damage when within range
- Short reload
- Extremely good at sustained combat
- BIG DAMAGE
- 350-meter maximum range makes it hard to start fighting
- Slow projectile speed means it is easily evaded
- Needs to empty entire clip in order to reload
|6.8.0||Damage increased by 10%|
|6.4.6||Damage increased by 25%|
|6.3.0||Damage increased by 5%|
Bug fix: Weapon no longer fires at extremely slow speeds if turned fast enough
|6.0.1||Workshop Prices Changed (Ag/Components): 1 day; 290,000/60⟶150,000/60|
3 day; 950,000/170⟶510,000/170
Now available for 7,500 gold (can still be produced via Workshop 2.0)
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 37 days 30 minutes⟶30 days 11 hours|
|4.7.0||Total Upgrade Time: 45 days 17 hours⟶37 days 30 minutes|
|4.5.0||Total Upgrade Time: 58 days 17 hours⟶45 days 17 hours|
|4.3.0||Damage increased by 7%|
|4.0.0||Value (USD): $145⟶$100|
Total Upgrade Cost: 63,940,000 Ag⟶170,700,000 Ag
Total Upgrade Time: 17 days 3 hours 11 minutes⟶58 days 17 hours
|3.2.0||Weapon was added to the game|
- The Mechanism on the bottom of Ember is most likely a pilot flame, used to light the main output of the flamethrower.
- An ember is a tiny, glowing piece of ash rising from a fire.
- The Ember is the only weapon that does not have a reload animation
- It takes players 17 days, 22 hours, and 30.75 million silver to obtain this weapon (creating packs of 400 with all 6 slots active)
- Only this weapon, the Igniter, and the Blaze can bypass both Ancile and Physical shields