“…Heavy energy weapon for medium range. One of the most dangerous weapon systems thanks to its combination of high damage, range, and quick reload…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Dragoon||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||10,000 or 7,500|
|Damage||3,255 per plasmoid|| Manual
|Range||600 meters|| Automatic
|Reload||12 seconds|| RWF
|Capacity||Clip: 4 plasmoids
Burst: 5 plasmoids
|Unload||Clip: 4 seconds
Burst: 5 seconds
|Workshop Production Information|
|1 Day Cost||3 Day Cost|
The Dragoon fires up to 4 plasmoids per clip (5 in a burst) at 600 meters range and the ability to bypass energy shields (excluding Aegis and Absorber). Each shot takes 3 seconds to charge.
The Dragoon is best used at mid- to long-range since it has a relatively slow reload time.
This weapon pairs perfectly with the Hussar and Marquess, and can also be effective when paired up with Scourges or Sparks as they share the same range and damage type. The Pulsar also pairs well due to having the same qualities as the aforementioned weapons, with the added benefit of being able to immobilize enemies.
Pros and Cons
- Energy attribute allows penetration of energy shields
- Large damage per plasmoid
- Reloads while firing
- 600m range allows mid-range shootdowns
- Ineffective against physical shields
- Ineffective at close range against specialised brawling weapons
- Must expose robot for a long time to maximize damage potential
- Needs time to charge up fully
|6.0.1||Workshop Prices Changed (Ag/Components): 1 day; 290,000/60⟶150,000/60|
3 day; 950,000/170⟶510,000/170
Now available for 7,500 gold (can still be produced via Workshop 2.0)
|5.7.0||New alternative model: Dragon Dragoon (Lunar New Year 2020)|
|5.6.0||Damage increased by 5%|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 37 days 30 minutes⟶30 days 11 hours|
|4.7.0||Total Upgrade Time: 45 days 17 hours⟶37 days 30 minutes|
|4.5.0||Total Upgrade Time: 58 days 17 hours⟶45 days 17 hours|
|4.3.0||Damage increased by 3%|
|4.1.0||Bug fix: Projectiles can no longer phase through enemy targets with a mass (wall, hill, etc.) behind them|
|4.0.0||Value (USD): $145⟶$100|
Total Upgrade Cost: 89,516,000 Ag⟶170,700,000 Ag
Total Upgrade Time: 28 days 19 hours 40 minutes⟶58 days 17 hours
|3.6.0||Weapon was added to the game|
- The term "dragoon" came from a cavalry regiments in the British army.
- It takes players 17 days, 22 hours, and 30.75 million silver to obtain this weapon (creating packs of 400 with all 6 slots active).
- The Dragoon shares the same base damage as an equivalent level Redeemer at all levels.
- Unlike the normal Dragoon, the Dragon Dragoon has a distinctively different firing noise and fires a yellow plasma bolt, similar to the Magnum and Taran projectiles.