“…A weathered brawler highly familiar with mid and close-ranged combat…” – in-game description
The Doc has the Quick Draw ability, which allows it to switch the two medium weapons that it is currently using for another two medium weapons stored on its back. This allows it to fire uninterrupted and exploit reload times.
The Doc having four medium hardpoints allows players to mount 4 of same weapon or use a combination of kinetic, rocket and plasma weapons to their advantage. Using weapons with different ranges is also a common tactic used by Doc pilots, allowing them to make full use of its versatility and turn it into a solid support or skirmishing robot.
The Doc has a relatively high speed for a medium robot, allowing it to also act as a solid beacon capper, outgunning its light opponents, and with more health and overall firepower than the Rogatka and Kumiho, which are common beacon-cappers.
It is impossible to mount an Ecu to a Doc.
With Doc having a low healthpool for its base stats, it is best to play mid range with this robot. Once upgraded, it will be suited better for close combat.
These setups are recommended for the Doc:
Note: When "Opt." is next to a slot type, it refers to one of the multiple options that can be used in combination with the other weapon(s) slot type(s).
Close Range (350m or less)
|Slot Types →||Medium Slot|
(Front Set) (Opt. 1) ↓
(Front Set) (Opt. 2) ↓
(Front Set) (Opt. 3) ↓
(Back Set) ↓
|Setup 1 →|
|Setup 2 →|
|Setup 3 →|
|Setup 4 →|
|Setup 5 →|
|Slot Types →||Medium Slot (Front Set) ↓||Medium Slot (Back Set ) ↓|
|#Slots →||x2||x2||Name (If Applicable)↓|
|Setup 1 →||Russian Death Button|
|Setup 3 →|
Long Range (800-1,100m)
It was anticipated that Doc would be a "gunslinger", such that the appropriate weapon would be the Punisher T. Equipping 4 Tulumbases or Orkans will make good use of the Quick Draw ability to exploit reload times and protect themselves and beacons. Although Doc has limited knife fighting ability (due to the low HP), the Quick Draw ability makes for a good all-purpose robot.
Mark I Statistics
|8||3,000,000||125,000||49||1 day 8 hours|
|9||6,000,000||135,000||51||1 day 16 hours|
|10||10,000,000||146,000||51||1 day 20 hours|
|11||16,000,000||158,000||51||2 days 4 hours|
|12||30,000,000||171,000||51||2 days 12 hours|
|Total||63,940,000||+97,000||+12||11 days 11 hours 10 minutes|
Mark II Statistics
Note: Level 12 Mark I is required to upgrade (purchase) to Mark II.
|8||3,000,000||150,000||49||1 day 8 hours|
|9||6,000,000||162,000||51||1 day 16 hours|
|10||10,000,000||175,200||51||1 day 20 hours|
|11||16,000,000||189,600||51||2 days 4 hours|
|12||26,000,000||205,200||51||2 days 12 hours|
|Total||63,940,000||+117,600||+12||11 days 11 hours 10 minutes|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 14 days 3 hours 10 minutes⟶11 days 11 hours 10 minutes|
|4.7.0||Modules slots changed from 2 passive slots → 1 passive slot, 1 active slot|
|Total Upgrade Time: 17 days 3 hours 22 minutes⟶14 days 3 hours 10 minutes|
|4.5||Price changed from 1,250 gold to 1,700,000 silver (can no longer be produced via Workshop 2.0)|
|4.2||Price changed from 1,250 gold to 10,000 Components (same value)|
|4.0||Economy Changes (July 5):|
|Total Upgrade Cost: 64,350,000 Ag⟶63,940,000 Ag|
|Total Upgrade Time: 17 days 13 hours 20 minutes⟶17 days 3 hours 22 minutes|
|3.8||Price changed from 7,000 Influence Points to 1,250 gold|
Default weapons changed to 4 Tulumbas
|3.2.0||Increased hit points per level gain (approximately +8% instead of +5%)|
|2.9.1||New skin (4th of July)|
|2.4.0||Robot was added to the game|
Paint Jobs Available For Purchase
- The Doc was released during the 2016 Christmas event, it was also available as a token purchase on the 27th of January to the 12th of February and was available for gold in 3rd Anniversary event, starting from April, 28th 2017; then finally, on 7th on June was finally released for IP. It is available for gold
- The holstered weapons can be "shot off” just like the active ones due to critical damage.
- Doc is named after Doc Holliday, John Henry "Doc" Holliday (August 14, 1851 – November 8, 1887) was an American gambler, gunfighter, dentist, and a good friend of Wyatt Earp. He is most well known for his role as a temporary deputy marshal in the events leading up to and following the gunfight at the O.K. Corral.
- When Doc swaps its weapons, they automatically begin to reload, even if they would not normally do so (for example, Tarans with a few rounds left).
- The Doc is a Quick Draw bot, along with the Jesse and Butch.