“…A weathered brawler highly familiar with mid and close-ranged combat. Possesses 4 medium slots, but only 2 can be active at the same time…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Doc||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Exp Level|
|Armaments||Standard Paint Jobs|
|Default Weapons||2x Tulumbas + 2x Tulumbas|
|Module Slots||Legendary Paint Jobs|
The Doc has the Quick Draw ability which allows it to switch the two medium weapons in use with two medium weapons stored on its back. This gives the Doc a high rate of fire since the weapons stored on its back automatically reload.
Players can use all of the same type of weapon or a combination of kinetic, rocket and plasma. Using weapons with different ranges allows Docs to be both support and a skirmisher.
The Doc has a relatively high speed for a medium robot allowing it to also act as a solid beacon capper in the lower leagues since it can often outgun its light opponents and has more hit points than the Rogatka and Kumiho, which are common beacon-cappers. In the middle leagues the Doc should play as a mid-range support robot to make sure it takes less damage.
By making strategic use of the ability of the Doc, you can potentially fire continuously for extended periods of time. It can also be used to switch between two different sets of situational weapons (e.g. Orkan and Taran) in order to be ready for all possible situations.
Note: It is not possible to mount an Ecu to a Doc.
These setups are recommended for the Doc:
Note: When "Opt." is next to a slot type, it refers to one of the multiple options that can be used in combination with the other weapon(s) slot type(s).
Close Range (350m or less)
Long Range (800-1,100m)
It was anticipated that Doc would be a "gunslinger", such that the appropriate weapon would be the Punisher T. Equipping 4 Tulumbases or Orkans will make good use of the Quick Draw ability to exploit reload times and protect themselves and beacons. Although Doc has limited knife fighting ability (due to the low HP), the Quick Draw ability makes for a good all-purpose robot.
Mark I Statistics
|8||125,000||49||3,000,000||1 day 8 hours|
|9||135,000||51||6,000,000||1 day 16 hours|
|10||146,000||51||10,000,000||1 day 20 hours|
|11||158,000||51||16,000,000||2 days 4 hours|
|12||171,000||51||30,000,000||2 days 12 hours|
|Totals||63,940,000||11 days 11 hours 10 minutes|
Mark II Statistics
Note: Level 12 Mark I is required to enhance (purchase) to Mark II.
|5||183,800||51||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|6||187,000||51||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|7||190,200||51||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|8||193,400||51||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|9||196,600||51||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|10||199,800||51||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|11||203,000||51||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|12||206,200||51||7,500,000||1 day 6 hours|
|Totals||63,500,000||11 days 11 hours|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 14 days 3 hours 10 minutes⟶11 days 11 hours 10 minutes|
|4.7.0||Modules slots changed from 2 passive slots → 1 passive slot, 1 active slot|
Total Upgrade Time: 17 days 3 hours 22 minutes⟶14 days 3 hours 10 minutes
|4.5.0||Price changed from 1,250 gold to 1,700,000 silver (can no longer be produced via Workshop 2.0)|
|4.2.0||Price changed from 1,250 gold to 10,000 Components (same value)|
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 64,350,000 Ag⟶63,940,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 17 days 13 hours 20 minutes⟶17 days 3 hours 22 minutes
|3.8.0||Price changed from 7,000 Influence Points to 1,250 gold|
Default weapons changed to 4 Tulumbas (formerly 2 Tulumbases and 2 Punisher Ts)
|3.2.0||Increased hit points per level gain (approximately +8% instead of +5%)|
|2.9.1||New skin: Lieutenant (4th of July 2017)|
|2.4.0||Robot was added to the game|
- The Doc was released during the 2016 Christmas event, it was also available as a token purchase on the 27th of January to the 12th of February and was available for gold in 3rd Anniversary event, starting from April, 28th 2017; then finally, on 7th on June was finally released for IP. It is available for gold
- The holstered weapons can be "shot off” just like the active ones due to critical damage.
- Doc is named after Doc Holliday, John Henry "Doc" Holliday (August 14, 1851 – November 8, 1887) was an American gambler, gunfighter, dentist, and a good friend of Wyatt Earp. He is most well known for his role as a temporary deputy marshal in the events leading up to and following the gunfight at the O.K. Corral.
- When Doc swaps its weapons, they automatically begin to reload, even if they would not normally do so (for example, Tarans with a few rounds left).
- The Doc is a Quick Draw bot, along with the Jesse and Butch.
- This robot was added on December 11 (16 for iOS) 2016.