“…Training robot for mastering the basics of combat…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Destrier||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Player Level|
|Default Weapons||Spiral |
|MODULE SLOTS||LEGENDARY PILOTS|
|OTHER||3D ROBOT MODEL|
|Wiki Class||Light||Link here (external site)|
This is a decent robot for novices when equipped with dual Punishers. However, it will become obsolete as it lacks the firepower and durability to be competitive.
This robot is good at flanking and capturing beacons, but can also be used for head-on assault provided the opposing force is outnumbered or outgunned.
Lastly, every new pilot starts the game with this robot equipped with its default weapons.
These setups are recommended for the Destrier:
Note: When "Opt." is next to a slot type, it refers to one of the multiple options that can be used in combination with the other weapon(s) slot type(s).
Close Range (350m or less)
Long Range (800-1,100m)
The Destrier becomes obsolete very quickly. However, using two Punishers very early on in most cases will be the optimal choice as they are good weapons for beginners to get used to. Spirals can also be used early for newcomers to help them get familiar to the lock-on feature. Molots feature more range than Punishers, with the cost of less damage. Lastly, Pinatas can be used for superior burst damage. However, due to the price of this weapon, its advisable to invest in a superior robot before purchasing a Pinata.
- The use of long range weaponry due to there being better sniping platforms later on. For example, the medium silver robots (Golem, Vityaz, and Patton).
- The use of more valuable equipment because there are better platforms for mounting premium equipment.
Mark I Statistics
Mark II Statistics
Note: Level 12 Mark I is required to upgrade (purchase) to Mark II.
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 7 days 3 hours 35 minutes⟶5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
|4.7.0||Modules slots changed from 1 passive slot → 0 passive slots|
|Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 13 hours 35 minutes⟶7 days 3 hours 35 minutes|
|4.0||Economy Changes (July 5):|
|Total Upgrade Cost: 16,565,000 Ag⟶31,970,000 Ag|
|Total Upgrade Time: 4 days 7 hours⟶8 days 13 hours 35 minutes|
|2.8.0||New skin (Parade)|
|0.6.3||Speed at level 4 is increased by 10%|
|0.3.0||Top speed increased by 6.5%|
|Speed growth rate of 10-15% at levels 1-2|
|0.1.0||Robot was added to the game|
Paint Jobs Available For Purchase
- Its name is a reference to a medieval warhorse known as a Destrier.
- A Destrier slightly resembles the ED-209 from RoboCop. However, it is unknown if this is intentional.
- The Destrier is the first robot usable by a player.
- Destrier has had several redesigns over the years, appearing very different now than it once did.
- Click here for a 3D image of this robot.