|THIS PAGE HAS BEEN LOCKED|
ONLY REGISTERED MEMBERS MAY ADD CONTENT TO THIS PAGE
“…Training robot for mastering the basics of combat…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Destrier||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Exp Level|
|Armaments||Standard Paint Jobs|
|Module Slots||Legendary Paint Jobs|
The Destrier is the first robot a player will start with, and allows the player to get used to the controls and the "feel" of the game. It is a decent bot in the beginning leagues when equipped with dual Punishers. It quickly becomes obsolete as you progress through the game. The Destrier is an all-around bot that can be used for flanking, close-in engagement, and capturing beacons.
These setups are recommended for the Destrier:
Note: When "Opt." is next to a slot type, it refers to one of the multiple options that can be used in combination with the other weapon(s) slot type(s).
Close Range (350m or less)
Long Range (800-1,100m)
The Destrier is best used with two Punishers. Spirals can also be used early for newcomers to help them get familiar to the lock-on feature. Molots feature more range than Punishers for mid-range and long-range support. Pinatas are good for high Damage Per Second bursts.
- The use of long range weaponry due to there being better sniping platforms later on. For example, the medium silver robots (Golem, Vityaz, and Patton).
- The use of more valuable equipment because there are better platforms for mounting premium equipment.
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 7 days 3 hours 35 minutes⟶5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
|4.7.0||Modules slots changed from 1 passive slot → 0 passive slots|
Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 13 hours 35 minutes⟶7 days 3 hours 35 minutes
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 16,565,000 Ag⟶31,970,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 4 days 7 hours⟶8 days 13 hours 35 minutes
|2.8.0||New skin: Parade|
|0.6.3||Speed at level 4 is increased by 10%|
|0.3.0||Top speed increased by 6.5%|
Speed growth rate of 10-15% at levels 1-2
|0.1.0||Robot was added to the game|
- Its name is a reference to a medieval warhorse known as a Destrier.
- A Destrier slightly resembles the ED-209 from RoboCop. However, it is unknown if this is intentional.
- The Destrier is the first robot usable by a player. Still remains being one two original bots still in use.
- Destrier has had several redesigns over the years, appearing very different now than it once did.
- This bot is the most basic bot in the game.