Stat's requires verification
“…Auxiliary energy weapon that strikes enemies with an arc of high-energy particles. Damage grows as the distance decreases…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Cyclone||NEXT >>|
|Damage||380 per charge|| Lock-on
|Range||600 meters|| Automatic
|Reload||10 seconds|| Magazine
|Capacity||220 charges|| Close Combat
|Unload||22 seconds|| Homing
The Cyclone is an energy weapon that can function up to 600 meters, but it is idealized in close-quarters combat, from 300 meters. The reason for this is that it has an exclusive trait-Close Combat-which allows it to increase damage as it moves towards the target, but by no means is the effective range the maximum range of the Cyclone.
The Cyclone is extremely versatile compared to its other Titan weapon competitors. Unlike the Retaliator, which functions only semi-well at all ranges, the Cyclone can be utilized in any sort of range, with severe damage in close-quarters and noticeable damage at mid-range, but still falling behind the Cuirassier.
Pros and Cons
- Energy attribute allows it to penetrate energy barriers
- Lock-on attribute makes it extremely hard to miss
- Critical damage at close range (300 meters or less)
- 600-meter maximum range allows mid-range combat
- Extremely good at sustained combat
- Ineffective against physical shields
- Damage is reduced at range
- Needs to empty entire clip in order to reload
- Lock on time
- The damage column shows the damage of each individual charge (out of 220 charges)
- Damage column is per individual charge - note that Cyclone fires 10 charges per second.
Defense Mitigation (%)
Defense mitigation is an exclusive weapon attribute (currently only available on alpha and beta weaponry) that allows the weapon's projectiles to bypass a certain % of an enemy robot/titan's overall damage resistance.
Estimated Damage By Distance
|Range||Damage % (+/-)|
|50 meters or less||+137%|
*Green: Increase in damage
*Red: Decrease in damage
- This data was tested in-game on flat terrain
- Values can vary slightly; elevation changes and the size (frame) of the target can effect the damage output %.
- This data is an approximation of the damage scaling due to similarities between this weapon and the Spark, Scourge, and Calamity
|6.0.0||Weapon was added to the game|