- See also: Features
There are seven types of currency in the game:
Is the most easily acquired type of currency. However, it is worth noting that Silver is also the most needed currency later, due to enormous upgrade prices of the weapons/bots from level 8 and above, and the relatively small amount of Silver gained per battle.Over half of the robot types and over half of the equipment and weapons cost silver. It is the only type of currency used to upgrade robots and equipment (non-Titan) to higher levels.
Silver is awarded for a variety of accomplishments during battles: most significantly the total damage dealt to enemies. Other events that earn silver are: number of robots destroyed (killing shots), number of beacons capped, and number of critical hits (shots that destroy weapons or slow a robot's movement speed). Winning the match will add a 50% bonus.
Additional Silver can be purchased in the game by spending Gold, and you can earn more silver per match by buying Premium.
Is more difficult to acquire, it's most important use is unlocking hangar slots. It can also be used to purchase certain robots and items, most of which are highly sought after. Another uses includes accelerating upgrade times or enhancing a robot to Mk2.A player earns 50 Gold each time they level up.
Gold can also be earned during battles by doing the following:
- Capturing the most beacons (bonus gold for winning)
- Getting the most kills (bonus gold for winning)
- 5 gold for first place (Free-for-All)
- 3 gold for second place (Free-for-All)
- 1 gold for third place (Free-for-All)
Each day two daily missions are assigned which award 20 gold when completed.
You can also win gold during Operations, and in Black Market and Special Delivery crates (during events).
Lastly, Gold can be purchased by spending real currency.
Real Money to Gold Converter
Here is a handy table to see how much gold you can get for a certain price. This is the normal gold price, not including special offers.
|Real Money Amount ($USD)||Gold Value|
Are used to activate active modules. Power Cells were added in Update 4.6, and Pixonic sent everyone a certain amount of Power Cells; the higher the player's league, the more they received.Currently, every use of an active module will cost 20 to 40 power cells depending on the active module you have equipped. You can obtain power cells by:
1. Buying them with gold:
(see image on right)
2. Getting them in Battle Rewards:
- 400 power cells in Private crate
- 600 power cells in Bronze crate
- 800 power cells in Silver crate
- 1,000 power cells in Gold crate
- 1,200 power cells in Diamond crate
- 2,000 power cells in Expert crate
- 2,200 power cells in Master crate
- 2,750 power cells in Champion crate
3. Acquiring them in Operations
4. Winning them in Special Delivery crates (during events)
Note: If you have no power cells left, it will cost 8 to 16 gold to activate a single use of an active module depending on the module.
- By doing daily quests that reward you with up to 25 platinum per day
- Acquiring units in Operations
- Winning them in certain Special Delivery crates