“…Extremely mobile robot with jump engines. Ideal for capturing beacons and flanking…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Cossack||NEXT >>|
|In-Game Cost||Real Value||Exp Level|
|Default Weapons||1x Molot T|
|Module Slots||Legendary Pilots|
|Other||3D Robot Model|
|Wiki Class||Light||Link here (External Site)|
This Cosack has the Jump ability and above average speed which allows it to do a great job of capturing beacons since it travels long distances in a short amount of time. The Cossack can also dodge rocket based weaponry by timing its jump to avoid splash damage. The low hit points and the lack of built-in shielding makes this robot vulnerable to all weapons.
The Cossack is one of the first bots you can attain when beginning the game. With its jump ability the Cossack is a great beacon capper and help in gaining Honor Points which should improve your silver rewards from battles. Due to its low HP and lack of shielding, pilots should avoid direct confrontation as much as possible and instead try to flank enemies or outmaneuver them.
A Cossack equipped with a Punisher T or Tulumbas can still generate decent damage in the lower legaues when facing Destriers. The key is to keep moving and dodging enemy fire and avoid a close-in stationary engagement.
The Cossack is a great starter bot for pilots to learn about the jump ability, speed, and beacon capping.
These setups are recommended for the Cossack:
Close Range (350m or less)
The use of the Punisher T is common in the beginner leagues since it is cheap and deals effective damage. Other setups include using an Ecu which gives Cossack extra protection. In that case the Cossack is used solely for beacon capping and to distract enemy players behind enemy lines. Tarans and Orkans are good weapon choices for hit-and-run attacks since they have high burst DPS.
- The use of long-range weaponry, due to dealing low damage, however more expensive weaponry can deal more, but there are better options to use these on. These types of weapon don't effectively fit its role as an early beacon capturer, as the protection of an Ecu, or the extra damage from a close to mid-range weapon is recommended.
- The use of more valuable equipment because there are better platforms for mounting premium equipment.
Mark I Statistics
|11||73,000||58||8,000,000||1 day 2 hours|
|12||78,000||58||13,000,000||1 day 4 hours|
|Totals||31,970,000||5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
Mark II Statistics
Note: Level 12 Mark I is required to enhance (purchase) to Mark II.
|Totals||31,750,000||5 days 16 hours|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 7 days 3 hours 35 minutes⟶5 days 19 hours 35 minutes|
|4.7.0||Modules slots changed from 1 passive slot → 0 passive slots|
Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 13 hours 35 minutes⟶7 days 3 hours 35 minutes
|4.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 31,585,000 Ag⟶31,970,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 8 days 10 hours 5 minutes⟶8 days 13 hours 35 minutes
|3.0.1||New skin: Toxic|
|0.6.3||Speed at level 4 and 5 increased by 10%|
|0.4.0||Bug fix: Its jump will depend only on deviation degree of the motion controller|
|0.2.1||Changed its light hardpoint to a medium hardpoint|
|0.2.0||Robot was added to the game|
- Cossack translates to "horseman", or "cavalry" in Russian.
- The Cossack's head strongly resembles Russian attack helicopter Mil Mi-24 “Hind” (except Mi-24A).
- In very early versions, the Cossack only had a light hardpoint due to medium hardpoints not existing at the time
- This is the only light robot to have the Jump ability.
- The Cossack has the lowest health of any robot in the current game.
- The Cossack was the first bot to be unlocked with an ability.