|THIS IS A COMMUNITY PAGE|
IT IS OPEN TO EDITS FROM ANYONE
Light long range weapon with a charge-up system: the longer you charge the weapon, the more powerful its shot. Effective only with precise aiming
- — in-game description
|<< PREV||35||Arbalest||NEXT >>|
|Damage||246 per charge|
The Arbalest is a long-range (up to 1,100 meters) light energy weapon. It has a medium and heavy conterpart (Ballista and Trebuchet respectively) and can be viewed as the kinetic counterpart to the Volt.
Pros and Cons
- Energy attribute allows it to pierce energy shields
- Fast projectile speed makes it hard to miss
- 1100m range allows it to fire from long distance
- Quick reload
- Single projectile means shields will soak up excess damage when destroyed
- Ineffective against physical shields
- Poor at sustained engagement and close range engagement
- Its glow makes it easy to spot
The Arbalest is a 'one-shot' orientated light weapon with an impressive range of 1,100m. It has a charge-up attribute: that is, it has numerous reloads: the first one actually allows it to fire like any other reload, but it will deal minimal damage if fired with only this reload active. After its initial reload, there are numerous other reloads each increasing its damage when fired-of course, there is a limit but it will deal considerably more damage when all its reloads are complete instead of if it is fired when only its initial reload is complete. However, with the ability to fire anywhere in between its main reload and final charge reload, the Arbalest is a very versatile weapon.
Like other weapons of its family, the Arbalest should always prioritize enemies with energy shields. This is because the said enemy will be able to provide itself and allies from kinetic and splash fire, but cannot remain effective against energy weapons. As such, if the wielder of the Arbalest targets that enemy, then they will take damage and will either be much easier to destroy by teammates or will already be destroyed, thus not being able to provide protection for allies.
|Unload Time||Reload Time||Shot
|MK 1||Level||MK 2|
|Damage per shot||Damage per burst||Burst DPS||Cycle DPS||Damage per shot||Damage per burst||Burst DPS||Cycle DPS|
|MK 3 Level 1||9,760||9,760||~||887|
|Notes||1. Damage stats above exclude ability damage (eg. DOT, Freeze, BLASTCHARGE).|
|2. Damage per shot is not always equal to damage value displayed in-game, it represents damage dealt in one press of the fire button.|
|7.9.0||Damage increased by 10%|
|7.7.7||Now available for 1,000,000 Ag|
|6.8.0||Damage increased by 20%|
|6.3.0||Damage per charge increased by 10%|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 14 days 3 hours 10 minutes⟶11 days 11 hours 10 minutes|
|4.7.0||Total Upgrade Time: 17 days 3 hours 22 minutes⟶14 days 3 hours 10 minutes|
|4.5.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 96,120,000 Ag⟶63,940,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 29 days 15 hours 30 minutes⟶17 days 3 hours 22 minutes
Now available for 1,500 gold (can no longer be produced via Workshop 2.0)
|4.3.0||Reload time decreased from 10 seconds → 5 seconds|
Damage decreased by 22%
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 38,364,000 Ag⟶96,120,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 13 days 7 hours 30 minutes⟶29 days 15 hours 30 minutes
Damage increased by 20%
|3.6.0||Weapon was added to the game|
- In real life, an Arbalest is a crossbow with a special mechanism for drawing back and releasing the string.
- The barrel of the Arbalest glows blue when fully charged, similar to the Trebuchet (which glows yellow/gold) and Ballista (which glows green). However, it is much fainter.
- it also shoots a small projectile, whose trajectory path is shown in blue.
- This weapon was added on January 31, 2018.