“…Light long range weapon with a charge-up system: the longer you charge the weapon, the more powerful its shot. Effective only with precise aiming…” – in-game description
|<< PREV||Arbalest||NEXT >>|
|Damage||246 per charge|| Manual
|Range||1,100 meters|| Single Shot
|Reload||1-6 seconds|| Charge-Up
The Arbalest is a long-range (up to 1,100 meters) light energy weapon. It has a medium and heavy conterpart (Ballista and Trebuchet respectively) and can be viewed as the kinetic counterpart to the Volt.
Pros and Cons
- Energy attribute allows it to pierce energy shields
- Fast projectile speed makes it hard to miss
- 1100m range allows it to fire from long distance
- Quick reload
- Single projectile means shields will soak up excess damage when destroyed
- Ineffective against physical shields
- Poor at sustained engagement and close range engagement
- Its glow makes it easy to spot
The Arbalest is a long-range plasma weapon and is the light version of the medium Ballista and the heavy Trebuchet. It has a range of 1,100 meters and does more damage when fully charged (6 seconds for a full charge for maximum damage, 1 second if continuously fired for significantly less damage). Due to this it is advised to always wait until the weapon is fully charged before firing. This weapon can bypass standard energy shields.
The Arbalest has very fast moving projectiles and requires precise aiming. It is comparable to the Gekko, in terms of damage type and range but with different firing mechanics. The Arbalest has higher burst damage when fully charged but the Gekko having higher sustained damage.
This weapons works very well with the Ballista but due to different charging rates it works poorly with its heavy counterpart the Trebuchet.
|6.8.0||Damage increased by 20%|
|6.3.0||Damage per charge increased by 10%|
|4.8.0||Total Upgrade Time: 14 days 3 hours 10 minutes⟶11 days 11 hours 10 minutes|
|4.7.0||Total Upgrade Time: 17 days 3 hours 22 minutes⟶14 days 3 hours 10 minutes|
|4.5.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 96,120,000 Ag⟶63,940,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 29 days 15 hours 30 minutes⟶17 days 3 hours 22 minutes
Now available for 1,500 gold (can no longer be produced via Workshop 2.0)
|4.3.0||Reload time decreased from 10 seconds → 5 seconds|
Damage decreased by 22%
|4.0.0||Total Upgrade Cost: 38,364,000 Ag⟶96,120,000 Ag|
Total Upgrade Time: 13 days 7 hours 30 minutes⟶29 days 15 hours 30 minutes
Damage increased by 20%
|3.6.0||Weapon was added to the game|
- In real life, an Arbalest is a crossbow with a special mechanism for drawing back and releasing the string.
- The barrel of the Arbalest glows blue when fully charged, similar to the Trebuchet (which glows yellow/gold) and Ballista (which glows green). However, it is much fainter.
- it also shoots a small projectile, whose trajectory path is shown in blue.
- This weapon was added on January 31, 2018.